Tuesday, January 22, 2013

If I Could go anywhere in Time

If I could go back in time and do anything I would go back to Juneau. I was born in Juneau but when I was seven I moved to Texas,but I didn't want to move.If I am able to go to anywhere again I would like to go to Juneau.I would go back in time to where I was about to move and I would try to stop my mom from moving.If I did not succeed I would at least go and say goodbye to my friends.I would say goodbye to my friends and get their phone numbers so that we could stay in touch.

I would stay the night at my friend krystin's house. We would watch movies and do other things.We would stay up all night and just have fun. After I have to move I would bring my friend Krystin with me and once we get to Texas she would live in my room with me. We would go to school together and all of that stuff she is more like my sister than a friend. And if none of that stuff is possible I would just bring back a little fish that I would get in Juneau and his name would be Pablo.

No comments:

Post a Comment