Friday, January 25, 2013

If you disappeared today, who would be affected?

If I disappeared today the person who would be most affected would be my pet rock. He would not stop searching for me until he found me he would gather his friends and they would look day and night until they find me. Once they find me they would find the person who took me and burry him alive. He would miss me because I am the only one who pets it and doesn't try to toss him into the lake. But the people who tried to throw him into a lake they are missing a finger. So that's why I can't take him on a walk anymore,this is how it all happened.

One morning little Timmy woke up to have breakfast but when he got into the kitchen I wasn't there. So he went into my bedroom and I wasn't there and that's when he started to freak out he called his friends and family. Once they got there he told them what happened from the time he woke up to now.Little Timmy told the people that he gathered the places I might be and they split up and went to those places. Timmy's group went to the mall where I might be they searched every store I go to I wasn't there . They all gathered at my house and once every one got there they got a message saying that I was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment